Unfortunately, it looks like the weather is not going to allow us to ski this weekend (Dec 5th) – as we expect heavy rain and winds.     After chatting it over with the Menard family, we have decided to postpone all skiing activities until December 12th.     It looks like next week turns colder, so we hope that the snow gods will allow Wachusett to reopen at that time. 

We still expect to meet at Point Breeze at 10:30am for registrations and a safety meeting before we waterski from 11am-1pm and then make the trip to Wachusett for snow-skiing for a 4-7pm ski session.     In between, we expect many skiers to go home, warm up and then come back to Point Breeze for your free beer (For adults) – I expect many to also grab a great meal as well to fuel up before heading up to the mountain.

We can’t thank you all enough for the generosity that we have experienced for this event.    To date, we have raised over $12,000 and have 30 skiers participating.      I don’t think any of us were expecting this turnout and generosity when we started planning this about a month ago!    

Any questions can be directed to Ryan – [email protected]