- Sort by Date
Non-Skiing Members – $30We welcome those that just like to watch or support our cause. Non-Skiing members may be parents, grandparents, or really anyone that loves this sport and wants to help it grow in Webster and the Surrounding area. Non-Skier Benefits:
- Will have voting rights for elections and in general meetings if over the age of 14.
- May participate in club events on shore or in the boat*
- May participate in any clinics the club may be hosting
- May attend all meetings of the Webster Water Ski Collective including Board of Director meetings as a observer.
Family Memberships: $125 first member, $100 for each additional, cap of $400All Family Members must live in the same household, and consist of at least one Adult and children under the age of 18 or in college/trade school and be under the age of 23. The Adult member may be a non-skier. For a family of five, the breakdown looks like this:
- Member 1: $125
- Member 2: $100
- Member 3: $100
- Member 4: $75
- Member 5: FREE
Individual ACTIVE Membership – $125*Active Members Benefits:
- Will be allowed to ski on designated/sanctioned ski nights with the club for no additional fee during th “Active” season of June 1 through August 31
- Will be allowed to participate in the extended season from April->June and from August-> September for a small fee per ski night (to cover gas).
- Will have access to all club equipment during sanctioned ski times
- If over the age of 14, will be allowed to vote in general meetings and elections of officers
- Regardless of age, any member may participate as an observer in any club meeting or event.