- Sort by Date
Non-Skiing Members – $50We welcome those that just like to watch or support our cause. Non-Skiing members may be parents, grandparents, or really anyone that loves this sport and wants to help it grow in Webster and the Surrounding area. Non-Skier Benefits:
- Will have voting rights for elections and in general meetings if over the age of 14.
- May participate in club events on shore or in the boat*
- May participate in any clinics the club may be hosting
- May attend all meetings of the Webster Water Ski Collective including Board of Director meetings as a observer.
Family Memberships: $175 first member, $150 for each additional family memberAll Family Members must live in the same household, and consist of at least one Adult and children under the age of 18 or in college/trade school and be under the age of 23. The Adult member may be a non-skier. For a family of five, the breakdown looks like this:
- Member 1: $175
- Member 2: $125
- Member 3: $125
- Member 4: $125
- Member 5: $125
Individual ACTIVE Membership – $175*Active Members Benefits:
- Will be allowed to ski on designated/sanctioned ski nights with the club for no additional fee during the “Active” season of June 1 through August 31
- Will be allowed to participate in the extended season from April->June and from August-> September for a small fee per ski night (to cover gas).
- Will have access to all club equipment during sanctioned ski times
- If over the age of 14, will be allowed to vote in general meetings and elections of officers.
- Regardless of age, any member may participate as an observer in any club meeting or event.